The Department of Paediatrics at Krishnammal Memorial Hospital encompasses academic general paediatrics and adolescent medicine. We are committed to improve the health of children by teaching and modelling the practice of general paediatrics, performing clinical research, and promoting the role of the general paediatrician as a provider of primary care and advocate for children and their families.
“Paediatric consultants” at Krishnammal Memorial Hospital provide inpatient and outpatient clinical care. We provide the highest quality health care to prevent childhood diseases. Through this care we seek to improve the lives of children in this community.
Paediatrics Treatment and Services
We are dedicated to provide care for newborns, children and adolescents which is our sole priority. We offer family-centered care delivered by expert health care professionals.
- State-of-the-art paediatric primary care and specialty services.
- On-time periodical vaccinations for infants.
- Respectful and courteous care to patients, parents and families that is sensitive to issues of multicultural diversity.
- Prompt and accurate consultation and communication to referring providers.
- Extended hours whenever required, including evening and weekend appointments on emergency situations, and on-call availability to provide emergency care, seven days a week.
Other Paediatric Services Offered
- Growth & Development
- Nutritional Services